Thursday, July 25, 2013

Vegetative rambles

My fluffy tomato plant

my pruned tomato plant
I have no clue what the heck this is.

So I'm attempting a garden! I made a keyhole garden. It's supposedly drought resistant, and includes it's own compost pile which should be feeding the plants and assisting in the watering.  My tomato is confounding me.

I was advised to prune it, and prune it I did! there's only half of the plant left. I'm rather zealous in my endeavors.  But now the leaves are all curly and this weird egg pile was on one of the leaves.

So how long do you think till the whole plant is dead? I'm gonna give her two weeks I think.  It's a long slow drawn out death. I'll be the tomato hospice worker, and I will bury my sorrow in my squash yield.

Speaking of, it's squash for dinner again! I should go cook it.


Pinterest don't fail me now!
Zoodles! 

1 comment:

  1. The egg sac on the leaf in the little jar was assassin bugs. They hatched this morning.

    ReplyDelete